The Venture Center Library aims to support and enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem in and around Pune.
We invite entrepreneurs, scientific researchers, technology innovators, IP & technology commercialization
professionals and venture investors to take advantage of our collection of books, periodicals, reports, and
Here are some of the subjects that we propose to cover:
- Entrepreneurship & venture development
- Technology and innovation management
- Intellectual property
- Market and industry information
- Guides for nuts-and-bolts issues relating to company formation, operations, local rules-regulations-registration etc
- Reference information supporting technology development
- Collection supporting technology acceleration, technology commercialization and business incubation
- Local information, leads, contact information etc.
We also propose to conduct regular seminars and training workshops related to the above topics.
The Venture Center Library will be open for public access from 15th May 2009.
We are grateful to The Department of Science and Technology (DST) -
National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB),
which sanctioned a one-time grant for the Venture Center Library on 27 May 2008.
We also wish to thank the British Council
and Reliance Industries Limited for indirect financial support.
Finally, we acknowledge the infrastructure and in-kind support generously provided by
the National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
and Council of Scientific Industrial Research (CSIR).